Colder months bring with them a new set of skin-care challenges. Unless we live in subtropical climates, the air is usually more frigid and drying, and less humid. With winter well underway, I’m going to share 5 tips for helping your skin survive this year’s cold front.
- I Guest Blogged!: 5 Steps to Combat Winter Dryness
- Welcome to 2015!
- 13 Ways to Leave Your Warts
- How Vitamin C KO’d My Sciatica
- Say Goodbye to "Brick Kickers"
- Natural Deodorants: What to Expect When You Switch
- You're Invited! The Handmade Business Conference
- Two Mistakes New Handmade Businesses Make
- Three Ways to Help Customers Remember
Posted by KreyolGirl on 2/5/2015 to Health
Posted by KreyolGirl on 9/26/2014 to Health
Posted by KreyolGirl on 5/22/2014 to Health